Now this is the biggest stopper for people who want to start their own online business…. You want to start, but you struggle to find an idea that would be profitable for you to enter?
Don’t worry, you are not on your own here, most people struggle with that first hurdle, and it usually bring them down. But don’t let this be a Dream Stopper for you.
Your first task is to decide what kind of business you want to have. Let me tell you, it’s a lot easier to spend time working in a business you like and enjoy rather than one you are half-hearted about, so let’s see if you can find an interesting business that you’ll enjoy working on every day, watching it grow. All of us have a passion for, or knowledge of something that we love, that we are skilled in. It is there, lurking just under the surface—maybe a little deeper. It’s time to look. You have to dig for your gold! This is where the journey begins.
The internet is where people often go to find a solution to their problems. They might have a question about something they don’t understand, so they jump on the internet to have that problem solved, to find the answer. The problem might be how to do something, or create something. They could be looking for a product or service. A solution to a problem—that’s the key to your business because you have a solution to somebody’s problem.
That’s where you come in with your knowledge, passion and skills. You have something within you that will be a solution to somebody’s problem, but how are they going to find you if you don’t get onto the internet and let people know about you, how to contact you and what skills you have to solve their problems for them?
You need to have a presence, to show that you’re an
expert in that niche, show that you have a solution — and
that’s where you begin. <LEARN MORE>
- Pet owners spend a fortune on their pets, beds, clothing, jewellery, accommodation
- Golfers – who are generally addicted to the sport – spend money on their golfing addition year after year
- Anti Ageing – People who don’t want their skin to age are willing to pay for a cure to their wrinkles
- Hair loss….. now there’s a biggie…. how many ads to you see for men and women who don’t want their hair to thin
- Weight Loss is a big one, even though there are a few people in this niche, there are always those sub-niches to investigate
- Relationship and Dating – wow, do you know how many people are out there looking for their soulmate
- Personal Finance – with the Baby Boomers moving through, the possibility of the Government looking after you in your later years is all but a myth now. People want to know where to stash their cash and how to live a good life till a ripe old age
- Renewable Energy – As the supply of fossil fuels dwindles, the demand for renewable energy sources has increased. Solar, wind turbines…. what else is coming next, this is a whole new niche you could sub-niche down into
- Replacing Plastic. Plastic is on the way out, what are we going to replace this with… there’s a whole new realm here
- Self Improvement. This is a niche that keeps on growing. Everybody want to be better, heal, improve their mindset, improve their attitude, and live a better life.
The best niches are ones where you’re solving a problem for somebody.
And the neat thing is that the solution to the problem could be right there in front of you... yes you…
What is your passion? What is it that you love to do? Start there and investigate further on how you could help people. What problem can you solve? That’s the answer to your question….