So you don’t have time to blog huh? Or the place to blog from huh?
Blogging is the easiest and most interesting thing to do if you position yourself with the right mindset and the right surroundings….. but do surroundings matter if you have the right mindset?
So what does that mean? If you are trying to write about a happy subject, do you have to place yourself into a happy frame of mind, or do you have to place yourself into a physical location and surround yourself with visual niceties to enable you to create the right mindset?
If you are writing about a technical subject then what kind of surroundings would you need?
Blog From Anywhere
Being an Entrepreneur and travelling interstate and overseas means I have to put myself into the right frame of mind as I sit down to write.
But I have to say it makes it easier when I get to Blog from places like The Gold Coast, Rome, Fiji….. where from next?
LIVE Training and Techniques and Tips …
Get Your Free Video Training on how to create your own Online Business within 30 Days or less…. ! Learn More Now —>>
How Long Should Your Blog Post to Be?
Here’s a list of common blog posts lengths to help you decide:
- If you want to generate a discussion, then, shorter posts are preferable. Social media shares are somewhat diminished, and SEO is starved a lot, visitors usually comment a bit more.
– 75-300 words
- For gaining a little bit of search engine lovin’ and increase the perception of your authority, then a few more words are needed. – 300-600 words.
- For a little more attention, especially from Social Media, then the addition of more words to around 750+ is desirable.
– 750 words.
- Solving a problem for your visitors is the best way to go. The Internet is where people go to have their problems solved. If they want to know some stats, how to do something, or make something, or sell something… they will relentlessly seek you out. Social Media will be more attracted. So give you blog a good boost to around 1000-1500 words.
- If it’s Search Engine ranking you’re looking for then the big attractor is 2,450+ words. These blogs also attract more readers as well. But don’t waste your words – make sure it’s about something people are actually searching for and solves their problem.
What kind of passion, interest, dream do you have that you could turn into an online business… solving people’s problems and earning an online living along the way.